Big Brother Naija 2017 fake housemate Jon Ogah has opened up in an interview about his relationship with TBoss.
The singer who just dropped a single ‘Uncle Suru’ featuring Adekunle Gold and Simi told Pulse Celeb the BBN star, “is a special lady and a friend.”
The rising star is also waiting for life to surprise him with love. When asked about his relationship status, he said, “Currently I am proudly single and career driven and I am waiting for life to surprise me.”
Ogah also reveals he is currently busy working on new music.
“I am currently working on a couple of singles and videos and a Christmas concert with a couple of awesome musicians,” he said.
On his song ‘Uncle Suru’ receiving raving reviews,
“I feel excited. It’s been a long time coming, since Naija Sings, then BBN. Plus Uncle Suru had been out since 2014, I feel like I have done justice to the song by remaking it with talents like Simi and Adekunle Gold.”
- WOW! Housemaid thrown lavish wedding years after her Madam adopted her for being humble (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE! Man beats wife to death in Benue (Graphics Photos) - August 21, 2017
- THANK GOD! Checkout Funke Akindele’s Baby Bump (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- FREE BONANZA! A hospital in Kaduna is offering free surgery for a week to celebrate President Buhari’s return - August 20, 2017
- Monalisa Chinda- How I knew my 2nd husband was the one for me - August 20, 2017
- Kiki Osinbajo all smiles and pretty in new photo - August 20, 2017
- BIZZARE! Nigerian men celebrate Pres.Buhari’s return by drinking water and soft drink from the ground (Photos) - August 20, 2017
- Bawo Emami Appreciates God Amidst Curses And Insults From Followers(Read Comments) - August 20, 2017
- FAMILY VACATION! IK Osakioduwa and family visit Guliver’s land - August 20, 2017
- ‘I never had a boyfriend’ – Enugu girl who made 9As in WAEC - August 20, 2017