Big Brother Naija 2017 fake housemate Jon Ogah has opened up in an interview about his relationship with TBoss.
The singer who just dropped a single ‘Uncle Suru’ featuring Adekunle Gold and Simi told Pulse Celeb the BBN star, “is a special lady and a friend.”
The rising star is also waiting for life to surprise him with love. When asked about his relationship status, he said, “Currently I am proudly single and career driven and I am waiting for life to surprise me.”
Ogah also reveals he is currently busy working on new music.
“I am currently working on a couple of singles and videos and a Christmas concert with a couple of awesome musicians,” he said.
On his song ‘Uncle Suru’ receiving raving reviews,
“I feel excited. It’s been a long time coming, since Naija Sings, then BBN. Plus Uncle Suru had been out since 2014, I feel like I have done justice to the song by remaking it with talents like Simi and Adekunle Gold.”
- Tonto Dikeh reveals how she lost her baby weight - August 17, 2017
- I need out of house arrest to feed my kids! – DMX laments - August 17, 2017
- BIZZARE! Nigerian man marries his older white lover (Photos) - August 17, 2017
- Kim Kardashian West Talks about having a third baby - August 17, 2017
- Pretty Mike- ‘You are stupid if you give your last kobo to your pastor to buy jet but dont have bicycle’ - August 17, 2017
- Odunlade Adekola is not the father of my child- actress Bukola Adeeyo cries out - August 17, 2017
- Timi Dakolo’s kids looks beautiful in matching outfits - August 17, 2017
- WHAT! ‘If my boyfriend is broke, I will cheat on him’ – Nigerian lady reveals, explains why - August 16, 2017
- THE LORD IS GOOD! 16 years after marriage,Nigerian pastors welcome set of twins (Photos) - August 16, 2017
- “One of the reasons I still work” – 2face enthuse over his daughter Isabella (Photo) - August 16, 2017