Beauty entrepreneur and socialite, Vivian Chiologi-Shittu is all about appreciating God this morning as she turns a year older.
Married to top NFF licensed player agent, John Shittu in 2016, Vivian and he hubby waited for two years before having a child. She had her baby girl in April this year at 51.
Vivian is turning 52 today and she took to her Instagram page to express her gratitude to God for giving her many reasons to be thankful, topmost is the birth of her daughter who will also be getting baptised today December 10th.
Posting this lovely photo on her page, Vivian wrote:
My Father in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Creator of heaven and all that is on earth therein I worship you. All praises , honour and adoration be yours. Thank you for thine mighty hand and favour upon me for answering my prayers, for elevating me to the club of motherhood and honoured me with this cherub. I called upon you and you answered and you continue to answer those who call upon him in truth. Thank you for completing me. Thou turned for me, my mourning into dancing. Thank you for girding me with gladness, as you add another year to my life. I will sing praise and give Thanks to you forever. I commit her this day of my birth unto thine house to be baptised and christened in the Name of the Father and of The son and of the Holy spirit.. (psalm 121). In Jesus mighty name .?? Happy birthday to me.. Baptism blessings my little cherub ????????? my joy is full.
- Aliko Dangote’s nephew Mohammed weds Malaysian billionaire’s daughter - December 10, 2018
- HIV positive family members show off drugs they take daily - December 10, 2018
- Woman kills self, 2 children over husband’s plan to marry second wife - December 10, 2018
- You can’t embarrass my wife for talking politics in church – Sen. Akpabio criticises Bishop for scolding his wife during church service - December 10, 2018
- Buju Banton reunites with his daughter who was just 11-years old when he was jailed in 2011 - December 10, 2018
- Nigerian Couple who met on Twitter celebrate their engagement - December 10, 2018
- Thank you for elevating me to the club of motherhood – Vivian Chiologi-Shittu who welcomed her first child at 51, appreciates God as she turns a year older today - December 10, 2018
- I miss Cardi – Offset declares to the world after he and his wife split - December 10, 2018
- Drama As Woman’s Engagement Ring Falls Into The Drain Moments After Boyfriend Proposed - December 10, 2018
- Linda Ikeji Shares Photo Of Herself And Baby J, Reveals Her Banana Island House Is Now Worth N850M - December 10, 2018