Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Gifty Powers, has made it known that she is a strong lady.
Gifty, who showcased several accents while in the house took to Instagram over the weekend to reveal how she scaled the BBnaija audition stage.
Gift, who is also a video vixen, said her failed marriage played a major role in motivating her during the difficult stages of the audition for the reality TV show.
In her words:
“I’m thankful for my struggles because without it I wouldn’t have known my strengths. I remember the 10 difficult stages at the Big Brother auditions that I passed through… at a point I wanted to give up but I said to myself “If I could survive a miserable marriage, what is a mere audition?” Now, here I am…I survived… I conquered. Thanks to everybody that keeps showing me love and to those that hates me I will say hahahahahhahahahahahaha….. Make i no forget my Oh oh ohhhhhhhoh jawe!!!! #GODCANBLESSANYBODY #NEVERGIVEUP #ITSJUSTGOD #SURVIVOR”
In an interview early this year, Gifty talked about her strategy while in the house saying:
My strategy was to be controversial and hilarious. Soma was very very easy, he was so easy! like extremely easy. He was so easy for me to kiss and put down in a second. Also, in the house, I had a thing like I had to do a 2 in 1 with Soma and Miyonse. I had to use one stone to kill two birds.
On her fake accents while in the house:
The accent came in when I had this plan of being controversial and hilarious. You know in Nigeria everybody wants to know this kind of funny you in you. So I said to myself in the house let me try to be a little bit funny with my accent, try to be a little funky with it. I had to combine all the accent I have heard and listened to and I got the result I wanted from the viewing public.
- Dear Women, Don’t Let Love Blind You to These 5 Important Things - August 22, 2017
- Does It Bother You That You’ve Never Been in a Relationship Before? - August 22, 2017
- Here’s What to Do If You Always Attract the Wrong Man - August 20, 2017
- Letting Your Husband Raise Your Child - August 16, 2017
- Cece Yara Child Advocacy Centre launches Child-Friendly Forensic Interviewing Facility for Sexual Abuse Victims - August 9, 2017
- Busta Rhymes’ Emotional Post After dropping off Son in College - August 8, 2017
- Stella of Jadore Fashion celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary with Breathtaking Photos - August 8, 2017
- This simple ‘hack’ could get your kids to eat more vegetables. - August 8, 2017
- Telling Your Spouse About Your Affair - August 8, 2017
- Watch:Ronke Oshodi Oke explaining herself regarding the interview that almost ruin her reputation. - August 3, 2017