Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Gifty Powers, has made it known that she is a strong lady.
Gifty, who showcased several accents while in the house took to Instagram over the weekend to reveal how she scaled the BBnaija audition stage.
Gift, who is also a video vixen, said her failed marriage played a major role in motivating her during the difficult stages of the audition for the reality TV show.
In her words:
“I’m thankful for my struggles because without it I wouldn’t have known my strengths. I remember the 10 difficult stages at the Big Brother auditions that I passed through… at a point I wanted to give up but I said to myself “If I could survive a miserable marriage, what is a mere audition?” Now, here I am…I survived… I conquered. Thanks to everybody that keeps showing me love and to those that hates me I will say hahahahahhahahahahahaha….. Make i no forget my Oh oh ohhhhhhhoh jawe!!!! #GODCANBLESSANYBODY #NEVERGIVEUP #ITSJUSTGOD #SURVIVOR”
In an interview early this year, Gifty talked about her strategy while in the house saying:
My strategy was to be controversial and hilarious. Soma was very very easy, he was so easy! like extremely easy. He was so easy for me to kiss and put down in a second. Also, in the house, I had a thing like I had to do a 2 in 1 with Soma and Miyonse. I had to use one stone to kill two birds.
On her fake accents while in the house:
The accent came in when I had this plan of being controversial and hilarious. You know in Nigeria everybody wants to know this kind of funny you in you. So I said to myself in the house let me try to be a little bit funny with my accent, try to be a little funky with it. I had to combine all the accent I have heard and listened to and I got the result I wanted from the viewing public.
- What is Cryptocurrency ? Cryptocurrency 101, what you should know - March 11, 2018
- WHAT ARE THE SIGNS OF NON-VERBAL COMMUNICATION FROM YOUR SPOUSE - March 6, 2018
- HOW LONG SHOULD I WAIT? HOW TO BE PATIENT WHILE SINGLE - March 5, 2018
- 14 Sex Rules That Every Couple Must Follow for a Great Sex Life - March 4, 2018
- WE HAD SEX BEFORE OUR WEDDING. ARE THERE CONSEQUENCES? FIND OUT NOW! - March 4, 2018
- The Dos and Don’ts of Dealing With Your In-Laws - February 25, 2018
- How to guard your heart from extramarital affairs - February 25, 2018
- How to Handle Social Media Behavior of Teenagers - February 19, 2018
- Difference Between Pride & Ego - February 18, 2018
- The 21st Century Woman: How To Better Understand What She Really Wants - February 4, 2018