Why being single is the best.If you’re single, don’t feel bad about it and don’t let anyone else tell you otherwise! You are awesome no matter what your status is. Being single isn’t as bad as everyone else makes it seem to be. Sure, you’d like to find someone, but that doesn’t mean you’re going to try to link up with just anyone to be in a relationship. Be proud of your single status and don’t be ashamed of it! Your single years are actually some of the most liberating times in your life, so own them and learn from them. And if you’re still not convinced on how great being single is, here are a few more reasons why:
- You get to explore what you want to do in life
When you’re single, you don’t have to worry about anyone but yourself. You get to explore what you want to do in life without having anyone tell you otherwise. You get to really follow your dreams and achieve your goals when you’re single. Use this time in your life to find your passions and then follow them. Immerse yourself in this process as you find what you want to do in life!
- You get to know yourself better
When you’re by yourself, you get to know who you really are. This means getting to know all of you – the good, bad, ugly, beautiful and everything else! You get to learn what you like and don’t like and then act on them. You get to uncover lots of things as you learn more about yourself. This allows you to drop any unresolved baggage you have and enter relationships with a clean slate knowing who you are and what you want.
- You are more confidant
When you’re single, you develop new talents and skills you didn’t know you had! You’ll be able to go out alone and walk with your head held high as you radiate confidence. This confidence will allow you to seize the moment and enjoy life to the fullest.
- You can focus on your heath
Being single means you can take the time to focus on your physical and mental health. You have the time to hit the gym or do yoga, as well as reevaluate what you eat and your lifestyle.
- If you don’t have these 6 conversations, it can never be “Happily ever after…” - September 12, 2018
- The 3 P’s That Can Poison Your Marriage - September 12, 2018
- Heavily pregnant Linda Ikeji spotted exercising by showing off her dancing moves - September 6, 2018
- This Woman has been Carrying her sick Husband on her back for 5 years (watch video) - September 4, 2018
- Instagram user reveals how he almost poisoned his brother over 9ice and Ruggedman’s beef - September 4, 2018
- Archbishop Duncan-Williams explains why his first marriage of 26-years failed - September 4, 2018
- See lovely photo of Dbanj and his wife Lineo as they baecation in Dubai - September 4, 2018
- MC Galaxy announces his wedding date, says he is marrying the best woman in the world - September 4, 2018
- This 4-Year-Old ‘Superhero’ called 999 when his mum Collapsed (Watch Video) - September 4, 2018
- Wizkid’s first baby mama, Shola Ogudu calls him a toxic parent? - September 4, 2018