The story of Heba Alsayed unconditional love for her sick husband is definitely the perfect definition for marital goals.
Her husband, Khaled Alsayed suffers Kidney Failure, Hepatitis B & C, and an enlarged liver. Due to his health challenges, he finds it difficult to move, but requires dialysis three times weekly.
5 Years ago, Heba took it upon herself to carry her husband on her back and shoulders, long enough to get to where they can find a cab to the hospital.
Heba also provides all that the family needs from a meager business.
Despite sustaining injuries to her spine from carrying her husband, Heba insists on carrying her man. In her words “ I don’t carry anything heavy. I carry my husband”.
Watch the video below:
"I don't carry anything heavy. I carry my husband."
For the past 5 years, Heba has taken it upon herself to carry her ill husband on her back. pic.twitter.com/BCKEgyjFB1
— AJ+ (@ajplus) September 3, 2018
- Letting go and letting God in relationships. - November 14, 2018
- Signs that you are being Ghosted in a Relationship - November 14, 2018
- The Best Sex Positions During Pregnancy - October 30, 2018
- Cucumber benefits for men: Cucumber wonders is more than boosting men’s sex drive - October 26, 2018
- Benefits of bitter kola - October 23, 2018
- How God Can Bring People Together - October 17, 2018
- Being Ghosted in a Relationship. - October 11, 2018
- Fighting for my marriage.If you don’t have these 6 conversations, it can never be “Happily ever after…” - September 12, 2018
- The 3 P’s That Can Poison Your Marriage - September 12, 2018
- Heavily pregnant Linda Ikeji spotted exercising by showing off her dancing moves - September 6, 2018