The story of Heba Alsayed unconditional love for her sick husband is definitely the perfect definition for marital goals.
Her husband, Khaled Alsayed suffers Kidney Failure, Hepatitis B & C, and an enlarged liver. Due to his health challenges, he finds it difficult to move, but requires dialysis three times weekly.
5 Years ago, Heba took it upon herself to carry her husband on her back and shoulders, long enough to get to where they can find a cab to the hospital.
Heba also provides all that the family needs from a meager business.
Despite sustaining injuries to her spine from carrying her husband, Heba insists on carrying her man. In her words “ I don’t carry anything heavy. I carry my husband”.
Watch the video below:
"I don't carry anything heavy. I carry my husband."
For the past 5 years, Heba has taken it upon herself to carry her ill husband on her back. pic.twitter.com/BCKEgyjFB1
— AJ+ (@ajplus) September 3, 2018
- Scriptures to Speak over your Child - December 31, 2018
- 10 Health Benefits of Ewedu leaf - December 31, 2018
- Signs He doesn’t Respect You - December 30, 2018
- Scriptures for Singles - December 19, 2018
- Scriptures for Prosperity and Wealth - December 19, 2018
- How to let go and let God:Letting go and letting God in Relationships - December 2, 2018
- How to Spice up your Marriage - November 28, 2018
- How to know God’s Will in a Relationship - November 28, 2018
- Check out the Best Aso-Ebi Styles Of The Week - November 28, 2018
- Adorable family photo to celebrate 29th wedding anniversary of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and his wife Dolapo. - November 25, 2018