Music legend, Tina Turner said her final goodbye to her late son Craig Raymond Turner, who reportedly committed suicide earlier last month, as she spread his ashes off the coast of Calfornia on Thursday.
The 78-year-old singer shared a photo from the ceremony on Twitter, which showed her about to drop a rose into the Ocean.
‘My saddest moment as a mother. On Thursday, July 19, 2018, I said my final goodbye to my son, Craig Raymond Turner, when I gathered with family and friends to scatter his ashes off the coast of California”, she captioned the phtoto.
‘He was fifty-nine when he died so tragically, but he will always be my baby.’
According to TMZ, Craig died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound at his home in Studio City, CA. Authorities arrived at his place just after noon on Tuesday, July 3, and he was pronounced dead at the scene.
- Romantic Valentine’s Day Messages for Her - February 13, 2019
- Essential tips for When Someone you love hurts you Deeply - February 11, 2019
- Senator wear designs for men in Nigeria (PHOTOS) - January 26, 2019
- Senator Native Designs For Men 2019 - January 26, 2019
- Ibidunni Ighodalo has given birth to a baby boy after 19 years of waiting. - January 23, 2019
- When He disappears for a few Days - January 23, 2019
- When God takes away a Relationship - January 23, 2019
- What should a Husband do in a Sexless Marriage - January 23, 2019
- Scriptures to Speak over your Child - December 31, 2018
- EWEDU AND ITS HEALTH BENEFITS.10 Health Benefits of Ewedu leaf - December 31, 2018