Music legend, Tina Turner said her final goodbye to her late son Craig Raymond Turner, who reportedly committed suicide earlier last month, as she spread his ashes off the coast of Calfornia on Thursday.
The 78-year-old singer shared a photo from the ceremony on Twitter, which showed her about to drop a rose into the Ocean.
‘My saddest moment as a mother. On Thursday, July 19, 2018, I said my final goodbye to my son, Craig Raymond Turner, when I gathered with family and friends to scatter his ashes off the coast of California”, she captioned the phtoto.
‘He was fifty-nine when he died so tragically, but he will always be my baby.’
According to TMZ, Craig died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound at his home in Studio City, CA. Authorities arrived at his place just after noon on Tuesday, July 3, and he was pronounced dead at the scene.
- Letting go and letting God in relationships. - November 14, 2018
- Signs that you are being Ghosted in a Relationship - November 14, 2018
- The Best Sex Positions During Pregnancy - October 30, 2018
- Cucumber benefits for men: Cucumber wonders is more than boosting men’s sex drive - October 26, 2018
- Benefits of bitter kola - October 23, 2018
- How God Can Bring People Together - October 17, 2018
- Being Ghosted in a Relationship. - October 11, 2018
- Fighting for my marriage.If you don’t have these 6 conversations, it can never be “Happily ever after…” - September 12, 2018
- The 3 P’s That Can Poison Your Marriage - September 12, 2018
- Heavily pregnant Linda Ikeji spotted exercising by showing off her dancing moves - September 6, 2018