Music legend, Tina Turner said her final goodbye to her late son Craig Raymond Turner, who reportedly committed suicide earlier last month, as she spread his ashes off the coast of Calfornia on Thursday.
The 78-year-old singer shared a photo from the ceremony on Twitter, which showed her about to drop a rose into the Ocean.
‘My saddest moment as a mother. On Thursday, July 19, 2018, I said my final goodbye to my son, Craig Raymond Turner, when I gathered with family and friends to scatter his ashes off the coast of California”, she captioned the phtoto.
‘He was fifty-nine when he died so tragically, but he will always be my baby.’
According to TMZ, Craig died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound at his home in Studio City, CA. Authorities arrived at his place just after noon on Tuesday, July 3, and he was pronounced dead at the scene.
- White lady and her white bridesmaids rock Nigerian traditional attires as she ties the knot with her Nigerian husband - August 21, 2018
- Dogara Pens Lovely Birthday Message To His Wife - August 21, 2018
- Girl who was kidnapped at a party in Port Harcourt found after 4 years - August 21, 2018
- “Remove sex and a lot of people have nothing to offer in a relationship” – Juliet Ibrahim - August 21, 2018
- Cardi B shows off her post-baby body on the red carpet of 2018 VMA - August 21, 2018
- ‘If your boyfriend is too damn faithful and doesn’t check other women out, he is completely gay”- Nigerian matchmaker tells ladies - August 21, 2018
- Footballer Lucky Omeruo celebrates son’s first birthday (photos) - August 21, 2018
- Woman pours hot water on her maid for stealing eggs - August 21, 2018
- See the hilarious reaction of this African dad after his daughter added him in their family Whatsapp group - August 21, 2018
- Parents of baby born in helicopter release adorable pictures - August 21, 2018