Two Ghanaian nurses attached to Royal MMR Hospital,Tracy Ewurama Marcel and Ramatu, have reportedly lost their jobs for ignoring patients to go live on Facebook while at work.
The nurses who were employed as health assistants at the hospital, claiming they had no knowledge that their conduct was against hospital rules, were sacked after their viral Facebook live video was shared by Ghanaian news publication, Adom FM, on their Facebook page.
Reacting to the viral video, the management of the Royal MMR Hospital, where the two nurses worked, said they were shocked and appalled by the fact the two nurses “choose to do Facebook Live while at work and responded to comments at the expense of patients waiting to seek health care”.
Confirming the incident, Dr. Mohammed Donkor, told Adom News that the two had been fired by the management of the hospital, as their conduct was in breach of company regulations.
- WOW! Housemaid thrown lavish wedding years after her Madam adopted her for being humble (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE! Man beats wife to death in Benue (Graphics Photos) - August 21, 2017
- THANK GOD! Checkout Funke Akindele’s Baby Bump (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- FREE BONANZA! A hospital in Kaduna is offering free surgery for a week to celebrate President Buhari’s return - August 20, 2017
- Monalisa Chinda- How I knew my 2nd husband was the one for me - August 20, 2017
- Kiki Osinbajo all smiles and pretty in new photo - August 20, 2017
- BIZZARE! Nigerian men celebrate Pres.Buhari’s return by drinking water and soft drink from the ground (Photos) - August 20, 2017
- Bawo Emami Appreciates God Amidst Curses And Insults From Followers(Read Comments) - August 20, 2017
- FAMILY VACATION! IK Osakioduwa and family visit Guliver’s land - August 20, 2017
- ‘I never had a boyfriend’ – Enugu girl who made 9As in WAEC - August 20, 2017