Two Ghanaian nurses attached to Royal MMR Hospital,Tracy Ewurama Marcel and Ramatu, have reportedly lost their jobs for ignoring patients to go live on Facebook while at work.
The nurses who were employed as health assistants at the hospital, claiming they had no knowledge that their conduct was against hospital rules, were sacked after their viral Facebook live video was shared by Ghanaian news publication, Adom FM, on their Facebook page.
Reacting to the viral video, the management of the Royal MMR Hospital, where the two nurses worked, said they were shocked and appalled by the fact the two nurses “choose to do Facebook Live while at work and responded to comments at the expense of patients waiting to seek health care”.
Confirming the incident, Dr. Mohammed Donkor, told Adom News that the two had been fired by the management of the hospital, as their conduct was in breach of company regulations.
- Tonto Dikeh proclaim her love for Bobrisky as they step out in black coordinating circle (Photos) - July 15, 2018
- Nollywood Actor Daniel K. Daniel and his wife wear matching outfits as they pose in front of the White House - July 15, 2018
- Son Of Veteran Nollywood Actors,Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Weds In Style (Photos/Videos) - July 15, 2018
- OMG! 2 Weeks After Their Wedding In Kaduna, Young Couples Found Dead - July 15, 2018
- Firdaus Amasa, finally called to bar wearing her Hijab after graduating from Law School - July 10, 2018
- Zahra Buhari give birth to a male child in Spain - July 10, 2018
- 50 Cent disengage Remy Ma after her husband attack him for commenting on her weight - July 10, 2018
- Justin Bieber affirms engagement to Hailey Baldwin, declares love for her, and promises to spend forever with her - July 10, 2018
- Checkout Joseph the plantain seller is enrolled in a private school after passing entrance exam - July 9, 2018
- Checkout The Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Popular Veteran Nollywood Actor - July 8, 2018