Over the weekend, it was gathered that two sisters, Ibonye olaide and Olabanke Banjo, reportedly got married to honor their mum.
The wedding of the two daughters was held same day at the same venuew.
Recently, Sharing photos, one of them wrote “When both your daughters decide to get married on the same day, we love you mummy 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖 Mummy we love you and we decided to gift you our wedding on the same day , thank you for bringing us to life, thank you for all the struggle just to make us who we are today, iya ni wura words cant explain, wont trade this day for anything.”
Here are some adorable photos from the occasion:
- Man shoots wife, brother dead after catching them in bed - January 20, 2019
- Linda Ikeji’s Son Jayce Is 4 Months Old Today - January 20, 2019
- So Touching! My female friend who was married to an old Alhaji at age 12 died at childbirth - January 20, 2019
- Speed Darlington shoot his shot at Tiwa Savage - January 20, 2019
- Despite being in love with Queen Ure, we never married – Soul E Baba - January 20, 2019
- How to deal with your husband’s side chic disturbing your marriage - January 19, 2019
- Could My GF Be Cheating? Man Ask After Seeing Girlfriend Driving Strange Man’s G-Wagon - January 19, 2019
- Help! Am I in love with my own sister - January 19, 2019
- Trusting my heart with the wrong man turn me to a single mom - January 19, 2019
- Young boy dragged after showcasing his ‘underage’ lover on social media - January 19, 2019