Controversial actor, Uche Maduagwu, yesterday, shared a post claiming that Nollywood actresses won’t let him be as they keep saying he looks like John Legend.
His post read:
OMG… A very popular actress just kissed me in a movie location in Lekki saying I looked like John Legend, please do I really look like John? I don’t think I look like that American singer oh…. Please you people should stop molesting me with kisses on movie locations “abeg”, my lips are not meant for illegal kisses “biko”… You all should stop embarrassing me with kisses, is it a crime to be one of the sexiest actors in Nigeria?
The post got the attention of John’s wife, Chrissy Tiegen, who responded insulting Uche. Uche in turn wrote another post claiming Chrissy is his friend.
Read his post below:
Awww… Thanks for the support dear, John Legends beautiful and adorable wife, my very good friend, a great philanthropist, great Mother, virtuous wife, and a diamond 💎💎in a very gentle rough, she just made it clear that although, I might not really have her husbands lips, but then, my sexy, delicious and lovely lips are not meant for illegal kisses either….💋💋💋 So to all those female Nigerian celebrities trying to kiss me illegally on Movie locations🎬, please “back off”, just because am a very Popular actor in Nigeria doesn’t mean I should allow every female celebrity to kiss me illegally, my big sis all the way from America is warning you all, stay clear…. As a matter of fact, just got off phone with her now, she is planning on coming to Nigeria with John, to shoot a big movie…can’t wait to see you both. I told you all am going to be the first Nollywood actor to really bring in Top American A- list celebs into Nigeria for movie shoots. God is great! .
- Tips on How to Ensure Your Kids are Safe Online - November 8, 2017
- How to Help Your Child Answer the Question, “Where’s your Daddy” - November 1, 2017
- What can Women Learn from Men about Parenting? - October 19, 2017
- A survival guide for working parents: How to balance family and career - October 12, 2017
- The Financial Considerations Every New Parent Should Make - October 11, 2017
- How Companies Can Support New Parents - October 11, 2017
- SECRETS TO A HAPPY MARRIAGE [PART 2] - October 10, 2017
- Should Single Mums Become Dad’s on Father’s Day? - October 8, 2017
- A New Study Confirms That The Curse Of The Second-Born Child Is Real - October 8, 2017
- How to Build Your Confidence as a First Time Mother; Judith’s Story - October 6, 2017