Controversial actor, Uche Maduagwu, yesterday, shared a post claiming that Nollywood actresses won’t let him be as they keep saying he looks like John Legend.
His post read:
OMG… A very popular actress just kissed me in a movie location in Lekki saying I looked like John Legend, please do I really look like John? I don’t think I look like that American singer oh…. Please you people should stop molesting me with kisses on movie locations “abeg”, my lips are not meant for illegal kisses “biko”… You all should stop embarrassing me with kisses, is it a crime to be one of the sexiest actors in Nigeria?
The post got the attention of John’s wife, Chrissy Tiegen, who responded insulting Uche. Uche in turn wrote another post claiming Chrissy is his friend.
Read his post below:
Awww… Thanks for the support dear, John Legends beautiful and adorable wife, my very good friend, a great philanthropist, great Mother, virtuous wife, and a diamond 💎💎in a very gentle rough, she just made it clear that although, I might not really have her husbands lips, but then, my sexy, delicious and lovely lips are not meant for illegal kisses either….💋💋💋 So to all those female Nigerian celebrities trying to kiss me illegally on Movie locations🎬, please “back off”, just because am a very Popular actor in Nigeria doesn’t mean I should allow every female celebrity to kiss me illegally, my big sis all the way from America is warning you all, stay clear…. As a matter of fact, just got off phone with her now, she is planning on coming to Nigeria with John, to shoot a big movie…can’t wait to see you both. I told you all am going to be the first Nollywood actor to really bring in Top American A- list celebs into Nigeria for movie shoots. God is great! .
- Pregnancy Week 25: Everything You Need To Know - April 9, 2017
- Pregnancy Week 23: Everything You Need To Know - April 9, 2017
- Pregnancy Week 24: Everything You Need To Know - April 8, 2017
- Pregnancy Week 22: Everything You Need To Know - April 8, 2017
- Georgina Onuoha Shares Throw Back Photos Of Some A-List Actors And IG Reacts - April 7, 2017
- Pregnancy Week 21: Everything You Need To Know - April 7, 2017
- Ibidun Ighodalo Pens Sweet Birthday Message To Hubby Pastor Ituah - April 7, 2017
- I Have My Own Sh*t To Deal With – Khloe Kardashian On Strained Relationship With Caitlyn Jenner - April 7, 2017
- Aggrieved Husband Reveals How Doctors At FMC Asaba Killed His Wife, A First Time Mum - April 7, 2017
- Tyga Breaks Up With Kylie Jenner Again, Moves Out Of Her House - April 7, 2017