American rapper, Juelz Santana has quickly married his fiancee Kimbella Vanderhee ahead of his prison sentence.
Recall that the former Dipset rapper was in December sentenced to 27 months in prison for carrying a loaded gun to an airport, but before going off to jail, he made sure he tied the knot with his partner of 10 years.
Santana and Kimbella who both share two children, a son name Juelz, and a daughter named Bella got married this week at a private ceremony in New Jersey.
See photos below:
- Man shoots wife, brother dead after catching them in bed - January 20, 2019
- Linda Ikeji’s Son Jayce Is 4 Months Old Today - January 20, 2019
- So Touching! My female friend who was married to an old Alhaji at age 12 died at childbirth - January 20, 2019
- Speed Darlington shoot his shot at Tiwa Savage - January 20, 2019
- Despite being in love with Queen Ure, we never married – Soul E Baba - January 20, 2019
- How to deal with your husband’s side chic disturbing your marriage - January 19, 2019
- Could My GF Be Cheating? Man Ask After Seeing Girlfriend Driving Strange Man’s G-Wagon - January 19, 2019
- Help! Am I in love with my own sister - January 19, 2019
- Trusting my heart with the wrong man turn me to a single mom - January 19, 2019
- Young boy dragged after showcasing his ‘underage’ lover on social media - January 19, 2019