DAMI DEOLA | 10 MAY 2017
The Venice Biennale is an Art Exhibition that holds once every two years. It brings together the world’s best Artists from over 85 countries to the beautiful city of Venice. It is for this reason, that this exhibition which started in 1895 has been tagged, ‘The Olympics for the Arts’.
For the first time in the history of the exhibition, Nigeria would be participating in it with three artists:
Peju Alatise who is a sculptor, painter, poet and short story writer.
Victor Ehikhamenor who is a painter, writer, and graphic artist.
Qudus Onikeku who is a dancer and performer.
- Beyoncé and Jay Z’s twins are been treated for jaundice following premature birth - June 26, 2017
- TO CANE OR NOT TO CANE? - June 26, 2017
- Trusting In God’s Promise For Marriage - June 25, 2017
- Mortified parents look helplessly on their nannycam as the registered nurse they employed to look after their special needs son, 2, cruelly beats him before they call 911 and cops save him - June 24, 2017
- 4 Phrases You Should Never Utter to Your Husband, No Matter How Tempting - June 23, 2017
- Lucky baby born on airplane awarded free flights for life - June 20, 2017
- HAPPY FATHERS DAY - June 18, 2017
- 3 Steps to Falling in Love with Your Spouse Again - June 18, 2017
- Moms Need a Full Year for Recovery After Giving Birth New Study Reveals - June 14, 2017
- Is it possible to still have your period while you are pregnant? - June 12, 2017