DAMI DEOLA | 10 MAY 2017
The Venice Biennale is an Art Exhibition that holds once every two years. It brings together the world’s best Artists from over 85 countries to the beautiful city of Venice. It is for this reason, that this exhibition which started in 1895 has been tagged, ‘The Olympics for the Arts’.
For the first time in the history of the exhibition, Nigeria would be participating in it with three artists:
Peju Alatise who is a sculptor, painter, poet and short story writer.
Victor Ehikhamenor who is a painter, writer, and graphic artist.
Qudus Onikeku who is a dancer and performer.
- Dear Women, Don’t Let Love Blind You to These 5 Important Things - August 22, 2017
- Does It Bother You That You’ve Never Been in a Relationship Before? - August 22, 2017
- Here’s What to Do If You Always Attract the Wrong Man - August 20, 2017
- Letting Your Husband Raise Your Child - August 16, 2017
- Cece Yara Child Advocacy Centre launches Child-Friendly Forensic Interviewing Facility for Sexual Abuse Victims - August 9, 2017
- Busta Rhymes’ Emotional Post After dropping off Son in College - August 8, 2017
- Stella of Jadore Fashion celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary with Breathtaking Photos - August 8, 2017
- This simple ‘hack’ could get your kids to eat more vegetables. - August 8, 2017
- Telling Your Spouse About Your Affair - August 8, 2017
- Watch:Ronke Oshodi Oke explaining herself regarding the interview that almost ruin her reputation. - August 3, 2017