DAMI DEOLA | 10 MAY 2017
The Venice Biennale is an Art Exhibition that holds once every two years. It brings together the world’s best Artists from over 85 countries to the beautiful city of Venice. It is for this reason, that this exhibition which started in 1895 has been tagged, ‘The Olympics for the Arts’.
For the first time in the history of the exhibition, Nigeria would be participating in it with three artists:
Peju Alatise who is a sculptor, painter, poet and short story writer.
Victor Ehikhamenor who is a painter, writer, and graphic artist.
Qudus Onikeku who is a dancer and performer.
- Lactation Problems & PostPartum Preeclampsia…Here is Dolapo Sijuwade’s ‘Baby Diaries’ on BN TV - May 11, 2018
- Husband pleads Not Guilty to Murder of Alizee & Daughter - April 11, 2018
- PRAY FOR GOD’S FAVOUR - April 11, 2018
- 4 things single parents will not tell you about their situation. - March 26, 2018
- Tips on Raising Your Daughter as a Single Dad - March 25, 2018
- What is Cryptocurrency ? Cryptocurrency 101, what you should know - March 11, 2018
- WHAT ARE THE SIGNS OF NON-VERBAL COMMUNICATION FROM YOUR SPOUSE - March 6, 2018
- HOW LONG SHOULD I WAIT? HOW TO BE PATIENT WHILE SINGLE - March 5, 2018
- 14 Sex Rules That Every Couple Must Follow for a Great Sex Life - March 4, 2018
- WE HAD SEX BEFORE OUR WEDDING. ARE THERE CONSEQUENCES? FIND OUT NOW! - March 4, 2018