DAMI DEOLA | 10 MAY 2017
The Venice Biennale is an Art Exhibition that holds once every two years. It brings together the world’s best Artists from over 85 countries to the beautiful city of Venice. It is for this reason, that this exhibition which started in 1895 has been tagged, ‘The Olympics for the Arts’.
For the first time in the history of the exhibition, Nigeria would be participating in it with three artists:
Peju Alatise who is a sculptor, painter, poet and short story writer.
Victor Ehikhamenor who is a painter, writer, and graphic artist.
Qudus Onikeku who is a dancer and performer.
- NIGERIAN ACTRESS, TOYIN ABRAHAM, REGRETS MARRIAGE - May 15, 2017
- SWEET MOTHER: FIVE NIGERIAN SONGS FOR MOTHERS - May 14, 2017
- R&B SINGER, R.KELLY, RELEASES A REMIX OF DAVIDO’S ‘IF’ - May 13, 2017
- WATCH CUTE VIDEO OF TWO DOGS BONDING WITH A BABY - May 12, 2017
- NIGERIAN DICTIONARY OF TRIBES: UNABRIDGED VERSION - May 12, 2017
- ETISALAT PRIZE FOR LITERATURE SHORTLIST HAS TWO NIGERIANS - May 11, 2017
- LOVE FALLS APART? MERCY AIGBE’S HUSBAND IS IN JAIL - May 11, 2017
- THE BIG REVEAL: THE ACTOR WHO HAD ADESUA’S HEART BEFORE BANKY’S SLIDE - May 11, 2017
- OMOTOLA STARS IN NEW RAPE THRILLER,’ ALTER EGO’ - May 10, 2017
- THREE ARTISTS REPRESENT NIGERIA AT THE ART OLYMPICS - May 10, 2017