DAMI DEOLA | 10 MAY 2017
The Venice Biennale is an Art Exhibition that holds once every two years. It brings together the world’s best Artists from over 85 countries to the beautiful city of Venice. It is for this reason, that this exhibition which started in 1895 has been tagged, ‘The Olympics for the Arts’.
For the first time in the history of the exhibition, Nigeria would be participating in it with three artists:
Peju Alatise who is a sculptor, painter, poet and short story writer.
Victor Ehikhamenor who is a painter, writer, and graphic artist.
Qudus Onikeku who is a dancer and performer.
- A survival guide for working parents: How to balance family and career - October 12, 2017
- The Financial Considerations Every New Parent Should Make - October 11, 2017
- How Companies Can Support New Parents - October 11, 2017
- SECRETS TO A HAPPY MARRIAGE [PART 2] - October 10, 2017
- Should Single Mums Become Dad’s on Father’s Day? - October 8, 2017
- A New Study Confirms That The Curse Of The Second-Born Child Is Real - October 8, 2017
- How to Build Your Confidence as a First Time Mother; Judith’s Story - October 6, 2017
- Working Mothers Should Stop Feeling Guilty - October 5, 2017
- What Every New Parent Must Know About Car Seat Safety - October 5, 2017
- SECRETS TO A HAPPY MARRIAGE [PART 1] - October 4, 2017