Adekunle Gold is a YBNL artiste and fast rising Nigerian Urban Highlife singer who fuses his unique sounds of highlife-meets-afro-rock-and-pop in his new single titled “ORENTE”. The artiste has immediately followed the release of the single with a video that was shot in the ancient city of Osogbo in Osun State.
The video captures the essence of the ancient city and is shot across different locations of the city with scenes bearing images from notable landmarks of the state such as the Erin Jesha waterfalls, the Nigerian Railway Corporation Osogbo, Osogbo City Stadium, Osogbo market, and the famous Nike Art Gallery and Museum.
The “ORENTE” video was directed by Award winning videographer Mex and shot on location for a duration of two days in what was described by the artiste as an “intense and fulfilling video shoot session”. The theme of the video was retro Yoruba and was depicted in costume, scenery and cultural display.
Adekunle Gold was introduced to the Nigerian music scene with his first single “Sade” which debuted at No. 3 on the iTunes R&B chart, and enjoyed massive airplay across Nigerian media.The Artiste describes his music as deep and relatable, “I want the world to receive my music as a beautiful piece of who I am as a Nigerian, I am a man who embraces the culture of my heritage, a man of soul, a man with vision and eyes for the finer things of life. My music transcends my person, it is deep, it is enriching and inspiring”.
- How to Handle Social Media Behavior of Teenagers - February 19, 2018
- Difference Between Pride & Ego - February 18, 2018
- The 21st Century Woman: How To Better Understand What She Really Wants - February 4, 2018
- How to keep your head high as a single mother - January 27, 2018
- Single mothers after divorce, what to do? - January 26, 2018
- Single Mothers are not all about Disasters. Here are things you didn’t know about Single Mums - January 24, 2018
- Single Dads this is how you look for a nanny - January 23, 2018
- When to introduce your boyfriend to your child - January 21, 2018
- Picking up the pieces when he walks out on you; Single and pregnant - January 21, 2018
- Manscapping, The Art of Manhood - January 15, 2018