Adekunle Gold is a YBNL artiste and fast rising Nigerian Urban Highlife singer who fuses his unique sounds of highlife-meets-afro-rock-and-pop in his new single titled “ORENTE”. The artiste has immediately followed the release of the single with a video that was shot in the ancient city of Osogbo in Osun State.
The video captures the essence of the ancient city and is shot across different locations of the city with scenes bearing images from notable landmarks of the state such as the Erin Jesha waterfalls, the Nigerian Railway Corporation Osogbo, Osogbo City Stadium, Osogbo market, and the famous Nike Art Gallery and Museum.
The “ORENTE” video was directed by Award winning videographer Mex and shot on location for a duration of two days in what was described by the artiste as an “intense and fulfilling video shoot session”. The theme of the video was retro Yoruba and was depicted in costume, scenery and cultural display.
Adekunle Gold was introduced to the Nigerian music scene with his first single “Sade” which debuted at No. 3 on the iTunes R&B chart, and enjoyed massive airplay across Nigerian media.The Artiste describes his music as deep and relatable, “I want the world to receive my music as a beautiful piece of who I am as a Nigerian, I am a man who embraces the culture of my heritage, a man of soul, a man with vision and eyes for the finer things of life. My music transcends my person, it is deep, it is enriching and inspiring”.
- Tips on How to Ensure Your Kids are Safe Online - November 8, 2017
- How to Help Your Child Answer the Question, “Where’s your Daddy” - November 1, 2017
- What can Women Learn from Men about Parenting? - October 19, 2017
- A survival guide for working parents: How to balance family and career - October 12, 2017
- The Financial Considerations Every New Parent Should Make - October 11, 2017
- How Companies Can Support New Parents - October 11, 2017
- SECRETS TO A HAPPY MARRIAGE [PART 2] - October 10, 2017
- Should Single Mums Become Dad’s on Father’s Day? - October 8, 2017
- A New Study Confirms That The Curse Of The Second-Born Child Is Real - October 8, 2017
- How to Build Your Confidence as a First Time Mother; Judith’s Story - October 6, 2017