AY definitely loves to mimic popular dramatic scenes from events happening around and the recently concluded Presidential elections had a series of drama that AY alongside his comedy goons re-enacted on stage.
People at the event tagged it as one of the most hilarious part of AY Live that had everybody in stitches on Easter Sunday. The Kano and Rivers State results, and of course the Oruebebe fracas was fully exposed in another AY’s live skits.
- A survival guide for working parents: How to balance family and career - October 12, 2017
- The Financial Considerations Every New Parent Should Make - October 11, 2017
- How Companies Can Support New Parents - October 11, 2017
- SECRETS TO A HAPPY MARRIAGE [PART 2] - October 10, 2017
- Should Single Mums Become Dad’s on Father’s Day? - October 8, 2017
- A New Study Confirms That The Curse Of The Second-Born Child Is Real - October 8, 2017
- How to Build Your Confidence as a First Time Mother; Judith’s Story - October 6, 2017
- Working Mothers Should Stop Feeling Guilty - October 5, 2017
- What Every New Parent Must Know About Car Seat Safety - October 5, 2017
- SECRETS TO A HAPPY MARRIAGE [PART 1] - October 4, 2017