AY definitely loves to mimic popular dramatic scenes from events happening around and the recently concluded Presidential elections had a series of drama that AY alongside his comedy goons re-enacted on stage.
People at the event tagged it as one of the most hilarious part of AY Live that had everybody in stitches on Easter Sunday. The Kano and Rivers State results, and of course the Oruebebe fracas was fully exposed in another AY’s live skits.
- What should you buy for First Time Parents? - December 14, 2017
- Signs that your Husband feels Neglected after Childbirth - December 12, 2017
- New picture of Janet Jackson and her adorable child Eissa - December 11, 2017
- Famous People Raised by Single Mothers - December 11, 2017
- ‘I Didn’t Know I Was Pregnant’: Woman Amazed At Baby Boy’s Arrival - December 10, 2017
- 10 Ways of becoming a Better Father and Husband - December 10, 2017
- What do First Time Parents Fight about and How to Avoid it - December 9, 2017
- Understanding the Single Father While the World Focuses On the Mother - December 3, 2017
- How To check if you and your spouse are true friends - November 28, 2017
- 5 Essential Tips for Creating Balance between Entrepreneurship and Motherhood - November 27, 2017