The couple , Omoni Oboli and her husband Nnamdi Oboli, yesterday, donned matching outfits and then took to their social media to show couple how best to live their lives.
The couple, who are currently vacationing in Canada, was celebrating Nnamdi’s 48th birthday and Omoni spiced things up by calling for a dance-off.
She wrote on her Instagram page: “Omoni and Nnamdi dance off Part 1. World people…come and help me judge. Who is the better dancer between @nnamdioboli and I? Ok don’t answer that question…yet,” said the Wives on Strike producer in the caption, and the video shows them performing their best steps for fans.
Watch the video of the dance below:
Omoni and Nnamdi dance off part 2!!! Ok…now time to do the final judgement!!! Where are those people I call my friends that betrayed me in part 1?! God will help me judge all of you ? Anyway, see this life is not always about who won sef…errmmm…it’s also because it’s @nnamdioboli’s birthday so I don’t want to make him look bad…you feel me? Anyway, enjoy! #BirthdayBoy #Vacation #Family #Canada #Funtimes #FamilyOverEVERYTHING #Love #LoveLivesHere PS: Someone said I was just jumping like abaka! People are evil! ???? ? @tobeoboli
- How man who risked facing nearly 100 years in jail after his ex-girlfriend falsely accused him was cleared by a selfie - November 17, 2018
- Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo celebrate 5th wedding anniversary - November 17, 2018
- Man mourns his sister who just committed suicide after months of battling depression - November 17, 2018
- Check out photos from Annie Idibia’s 34th birthday dinner hosted by her hubby, 2face - November 17, 2018
- Toyin Abraham’s engagement to lawyer fiancé reportedly crashes - November 17, 2018
- I Fell In Love With My Wife The Moment I Saw Her – Abba Kyari - November 17, 2018
- Adorable Photos Of A Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media - November 17, 2018
- Three Family Members Burn To Death In Kebbi Fire Outbreak - November 17, 2018
- Serena Williams and Alexis Ohanian celebrate 1st wedding anniversary - November 17, 2018
- Having numerous boyfriends doesn’t give you the privilege of having a perfect guy – Actress, Dayo Amusa - November 17, 2018