The internet went agog when a diss track for Mr Eazi was released by an upcoming act named BLU. His management, who probably have come to realize the amount of damage caused, took to social media to release an official statement apologizing for the diss video.
According to them, the video was never meant to be shared and they are still at a loss on how it got on the internet.
They however, have promised to find out who did such, apologizing once again, saying everything their artiste said on the video was unnecessary and ugly.
This morning, we received the news regarding our artiste, BLU who throws shade on Mr. Eazi. It’s quite unfortunate that the Video got uploaded on our official YouTube channel and published on social media without proper authorisations.
We have conducted investigations and found out what went wrong which we wouldn’t want to bother anybody with the details, rather we wish to apologize for what has happened, because it is our fault and we take full responsibility.
We regret the happening, BLU is a wonderful artist who is highly talented.
The story behind this is that, BLU made a Cover of Runtown’s Mad Over You just like Mr. Eazi did. It was a success and the download was good so he has always celebrated it just like any fast rising artist would, but we try as much as we can to curtail the feelings. A little out of our site and it happened.
Our apologies to Mr. Eazi, his management and his fans for what was said on the video, it’s unnecessary and ugly.
And to our own fans, we are sorry things like this got out to the media. We will make up for this, BLU will make up for this.
Thank You & God Bless!
- Tips on How to Ensure Your Kids are Safe Online - November 8, 2017
- How to Help Your Child Answer the Question, “Where’s your Daddy” - November 1, 2017
- What can Women Learn from Men about Parenting? - October 19, 2017
- A survival guide for working parents: How to balance family and career - October 12, 2017
- The Financial Considerations Every New Parent Should Make - October 11, 2017
- How Companies Can Support New Parents - October 11, 2017
- SECRETS TO A HAPPY MARRIAGE [PART 2] - October 10, 2017
- Should Single Mums Become Dad’s on Father’s Day? - October 8, 2017
- A New Study Confirms That The Curse Of The Second-Born Child Is Real - October 8, 2017
- How to Build Your Confidence as a First Time Mother; Judith’s Story - October 6, 2017