Over the weekend, the daughter of the Alaafin of Oyo, Princess Rukayat Adeteju Adeyemi tied the knot with her forever love, Hakeem Adesina Folarin in a beautiful Nikkah ceremony.
The event took place at Aganju Royal Forecourt in Alaafin’ palace with guests from far and wide in attendance.
After the success of the event, the wedding planner shared this beautiful testimony about the bride.
“5 years ago Adeteju my princess bride was my 9 years old daughter’s teacher (a Corp member). We both didn’t know she was a princess.
She dotted on my daughter so automatically I dotted on her for the whole year thinking she was a corper in a strange land ?. She must have smiled secretly at my weekend stipends and N100 afternoon kids pick up yogurts.
Years later she sees me on IG and said no matter how short the notice I will be her planner when she weds and kept in touch consistently for 3 years till date.
A year ago she says she’s getting married and I need to meet her parents, lo and behold it was The Alaafin of Oyo.
Teju, a natural born princess is one of the most humble ladies in this generation that I know of. With her 2 knees she greets me each time.
Then the plot thickened and I found out she was engaged to my childhood friend so it was double interest in ensuring this wedding rocked.
Not everything is about connections and long legs, God’s grace is sufficient. He is the rewarder of those who diligently seek and serve Him”
See more photos from the event below:
- Romantic Valentine’s Day Messages for Her - February 13, 2019
- Essential tips for When Someone you love hurts you Deeply - February 11, 2019
- Senator wear designs for men in Nigeria (PHOTOS) - January 26, 2019
- Senator Native Designs For Men 2019 - January 26, 2019
- Ibidunni Ighodalo has given birth to a baby boy after 19 years of waiting. - January 23, 2019
- When He disappears for a few Days - January 23, 2019
- When God takes away a Relationship - January 23, 2019
- What should a Husband do in a Sexless Marriage - January 23, 2019
- Scriptures to Speak over your Child - December 31, 2018
- EWEDU AND ITS HEALTH BENEFITS.10 Health Benefits of Ewedu leaf - December 31, 2018