Singer, The Weeknd and supermodel Bella Hadid are back again together.
The pair are currently on holiday in Tokyo, and they have been posting series of photos via their Instagram Story, confirming they have rekindled their romance.
The Weeknd shared snaps on his Instagram Story of fun he and Bella were having with a group of friends at a “robot restaurant,”. The couple also sang karaoke at another spot with one friend in a Pokémon costume.
The Weeknd captioned one shot on his page, “No More Dreams … @bellahadid.”
The recent link up comes after they were spotted together in Paris last month, and at the Cannes Film Festival in May.
The Weeknd and Bella Hadid broke up in 2016 after more than one year of dating. The singer later moved on with pop star Selena Gomez, who also left him for her longtime boyfriend Justin Bieber, who recently got engaged to Bella’s friend Hailey Baldwin.
Watch the videos below.
Bella and Fanny via Abel’s Instagram Stories. pic.twitter.com/yvEejO2WKy
— Hadid News (@HadidNews) July 22, 2018
- How man who risked facing nearly 100 years in jail after his ex-girlfriend falsely accused him was cleared by a selfie - November 17, 2018
- Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo celebrate 5th wedding anniversary - November 17, 2018
- Man mourns his sister who just committed suicide after months of battling depression - November 17, 2018
- Check out photos from Annie Idibia’s 34th birthday dinner hosted by her hubby, 2face - November 17, 2018
- Toyin Abraham’s engagement to lawyer fiancé reportedly crashes - November 17, 2018
- I Fell In Love With My Wife The Moment I Saw Her – Abba Kyari - November 17, 2018
- Adorable Photos Of A Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media - November 17, 2018
- Three Family Members Burn To Death In Kebbi Fire Outbreak - November 17, 2018
- Serena Williams and Alexis Ohanian celebrate 1st wedding anniversary - November 17, 2018
- Having numerous boyfriends doesn’t give you the privilege of having a perfect guy – Actress, Dayo Amusa - November 17, 2018