A woman has been chared for kidnapping a six-month-old baby boy was kidnapped, set on fire and dumped him near train tracks in Louisiana last week.
As reported, baby Levi Cole Ellerbe was kidnapped on July 17 after two people came to his mother Hanna Barker’s trailer door just after 9pm and sprayed her in the face with what she believed was mace and took her son. Barker ran to get away after she was sprayed in the face with the substance and when she went back home, she found her infant son was missing.
A search for baby Levi began immediately and, less than 90 minutes after, police were alerted to a fire nearby the railroad, where they found a badly burned six-month-old boy. Levi was rushed to Natchitoches Regional Medical Center in a critical condition but died on Wednesday from his injuries.
Felicia Marie-Nicole Smith, 25, was charged with the first-degree murder of Levi on Saturday and booked into the Natchitoches Parish Detention Center.
It is unclear if Smith and Hanna Barker knew each other.
Levi was laid to rest on Friday. His obituary described him as “the happiest baby who always had a big smile”.
See the photos of the baby below:
- See this major throwback of veteran actor and actress, Joke Silva and Olu Jacobs - July 27, 2018
- Chioma Reacts to Droping Out of School for Davido, After Fans Stormed Her Page - July 26, 2018
- Mother Gives Birth And Dumps Newborn Baby Inside Airplane Toilet - July 26, 2018
- Shameful! Teenage Couple Trending Online For The Wrong Reason - July 26, 2018
- Can you identify these lovers? - July 25, 2018
- Who knew Basket Mouth’s wife, Elsie Okpoocha could dance? - July 25, 2018
- Mom found a cheat to save her from all the stress. What do you think? - July 25, 2018
- Video: Woman shot a lady dead for harrassing her in a party - July 25, 2018
- See Cute Photo of A Mom And Her Baby - July 25, 2018
- Brandy leaves fans guessing as to whether she’s pregnant or not after she shares new photo - July 25, 2018