A woman has been chared for kidnapping a six-month-old baby boy was kidnapped, set on fire and dumped him near train tracks in Louisiana last week.
As reported, baby Levi Cole Ellerbe was kidnapped on July 17 after two people came to his mother Hanna Barker’s trailer door just after 9pm and sprayed her in the face with what she believed was mace and took her son. Barker ran to get away after she was sprayed in the face with the substance and when she went back home, she found her infant son was missing.
A search for baby Levi began immediately and, less than 90 minutes after, police were alerted to a fire nearby the railroad, where they found a badly burned six-month-old boy. Levi was rushed to Natchitoches Regional Medical Center in a critical condition but died on Wednesday from his injuries.
Felicia Marie-Nicole Smith, 25, was charged with the first-degree murder of Levi on Saturday and booked into the Natchitoches Parish Detention Center.
It is unclear if Smith and Hanna Barker knew each other.
Levi was laid to rest on Friday. His obituary described him as “the happiest baby who always had a big smile”.
See the photos of the baby below:
- If you leave me water go carry you o – Chioma tells her boo, Davido in her birthday message to him - November 21, 2018
- Robert De Niro and Grace Hightower split after 20 years of marriage - November 21, 2018
- Lady butchers lover, cooks his remains and serves it to workers - November 21, 2018
- Photos of kidnapped Zamfara twin sisters after regaining freedom - November 21, 2018
- Chioma shares loved-up videos with boyfriend Davido to celebrate his birthday - November 21, 2018
- Video: Bride refuses to kiss groom at registry over religious belief - November 21, 2018
- Paris Hilton’s ex-Chris Zylka ‘wants his $2 Million engagement ring back’ after she called things off - November 21, 2018
- Adorable photos of Oprah Winfrey cradling Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade’s newborn daughter at their home - November 21, 2018
- Miguel and his high school sweetheart Nazanin Mandi obtain marriage license in Los Angeles courthouse - November 21, 2018
- Former Ohio judge who battered his wife and was released from jail after only 9 months has now killed her - November 20, 2018