A Magistrate Court sitting in Kaduna, last Wednesday sentenced one Kemi Stephen to one year imprisonment without option of fine, for the horrific attack on her husband’s 10-year-old niece, Hilda Joseph.
The victim, who lives with her uncle in Gonigora area of Kaduna and is out of school was battered, denied food by Mrs Stephen. She also burnt her buttocks with fire and abandoned her without treatment.
Disclosing the development in an update posted on Wednesday, August 2,Komolafe Dare Abiodun write:
“Finally, Justice has smiled at Hilda Joseph over her cruel and brutal Anty Kemi Stephen. She was sentenced today to one year imprisonment without option of fine by the Judge at Magistrate Court 7, Barnawa, Kaduna. Her jail term was reduced from 5yrs to 1yr because she is heavily pregnant. At least this will serve as a deterrent to others who engage in wicked act against children” he wrote.
- Tonto Dikeh proclaim her love for Bobrisky as they step out in black coordinating circle (Photos) - July 15, 2018
- Nollywood Actor Daniel K. Daniel and his wife wear matching outfits as they pose in front of the White House - July 15, 2018
- Son Of Veteran Nollywood Actors,Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Weds In Style (Photos/Videos) - July 15, 2018
- OMG! 2 Weeks After Their Wedding In Kaduna, Young Couples Found Dead - July 15, 2018
- Firdaus Amasa, finally called to bar wearing her Hijab after graduating from Law School - July 10, 2018
- Zahra Buhari give birth to a male child in Spain - July 10, 2018
- 50 Cent disengage Remy Ma after her husband attack him for commenting on her weight - July 10, 2018
- Justin Bieber affirms engagement to Hailey Baldwin, declares love for her, and promises to spend forever with her - July 10, 2018
- Checkout Joseph the plantain seller is enrolled in a private school after passing entrance exam - July 9, 2018
- Checkout The Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Popular Veteran Nollywood Actor - July 8, 2018