A woman was caught on surveillance cameras abandoning a toddler on a stranger’s doorstep after ringing the bell and running away before anyone could answer the door.
The woman was seen on October 17 at around 8.20pm approaching the home in Spring, Texas. She had with her a 2-year-old boy. She then rang the doorbell and ran off immediately, leaving the boy.
When the homeowner answered, the little boy was staring at her with his belongings by his side. The woman took him inside and called police who then reviewed her surveillance camera footage. Afterwards, the boy was taken into protective custody but within several hours, tips from the public identified him.
The boy has been identified as Royal Prince Simmons. Royal’s father lives next door to the house where he was dropped off, according to ABC.
Police have not yet confirmed whether the woman, who is yet to be named, thought she was leaving him at his father’s home at the time.
It is not clear if the child remains in police custody or if he has been reunited with his father.
Neither the father nor the woman in the video has been named.
- What My Father Did When I Became Pregnant At Age 14 – Nigerian Actress, Ada Ameh Reveals - November 18, 2018
- Ooni of Ife reveals he had a spiritual wife before marrying Naomi - November 18, 2018
- Gabrielle Union explains idea behind her daughter’s name - November 18, 2018
- We sold our day-old baby for N250, 000 to pay off debts – Suspect - November 18, 2018
- I still kneel before my husband despite my achievement, he is the head of the home – Billionaire busineswoman, Ibukun Awosika says - November 18, 2018
- So sad! Pastor’s Daughter Kills Her Own Baby Just 2 Days After Delivery - November 18, 2018
- Nigerian Man batters his wife for slamming the door - November 18, 2018
- Tonto Dikeh and ex-husband Olakunle Churchill shade each other - November 18, 2018
- Lady turns down 2 jobs because of boyfriend’s plans, gets shocking response - November 18, 2018
- Will Smith and Jada Pinkett wish his baby mama a happy birthday, see her reaction - November 18, 2018