A woman was caught on surveillance cameras abandoning a toddler on a stranger’s doorstep after ringing the bell and running away before anyone could answer the door.
The woman was seen on October 17 at around 8.20pm approaching the home in Spring, Texas. She had with her a 2-year-old boy. She then rang the doorbell and ran off immediately, leaving the boy.
When the homeowner answered, the little boy was staring at her with his belongings by his side. The woman took him inside and called police who then reviewed her surveillance camera footage. Afterwards, the boy was taken into protective custody but within several hours, tips from the public identified him.
The boy has been identified as Royal Prince Simmons. Royal’s father lives next door to the house where he was dropped off, according to ABC.
Police have not yet confirmed whether the woman, who is yet to be named, thought she was leaving him at his father’s home at the time.
It is not clear if the child remains in police custody or if he has been reunited with his father.
Neither the father nor the woman in the video has been named.
- Aliko Dangote’s nephew Mohammed weds Malaysian billionaire’s daughter - December 10, 2018
- HIV positive family members show off drugs they take daily - December 10, 2018
- Woman kills self, 2 children over husband’s plan to marry second wife - December 10, 2018
- You can’t embarrass my wife for talking politics in church – Sen. Akpabio criticises Bishop for scolding his wife during church service - December 10, 2018
- Buju Banton reunites with his daughter who was just 11-years old when he was jailed in 2011 - December 10, 2018
- Nigerian Couple who met on Twitter celebrate their engagement - December 10, 2018
- Thank you for elevating me to the club of motherhood – Vivian Chiologi-Shittu who welcomed her first child at 51, appreciates God as she turns a year older today - December 10, 2018
- I miss Cardi – Offset declares to the world after he and his wife split - December 10, 2018
- Drama As Woman’s Engagement Ring Falls Into The Drain Moments After Boyfriend Proposed - December 10, 2018
- Linda Ikeji Shares Photo Of Herself And Baby J, Reveals Her Banana Island House Is Now Worth N850M - December 10, 2018