A Kenyan woman, Paulina Chemanang gave birth to a baby girl while waiting to cast her vote in Kenya’s election yesterday.
The woman was helped to deliver the baby by other voters at Konyao Secondary School in West Pokot, before being rushed to a nearby dispensary.
Shockingly, she returned to vote and was interviewed by Kenya’s Capital FM where she said, ‘having given birth at a polling station is a blessing to me and I thank God’.
She has since named her baby Chepkura. “Kura” means ballot or vote in Swahili.
- Tonto Dikeh reveals how she lost her baby weight - August 17, 2017
- I need out of house arrest to feed my kids! – DMX laments - August 17, 2017
- BIZZARE! Nigerian man marries his older white lover (Photos) - August 17, 2017
- Kim Kardashian West Talks about having a third baby - August 17, 2017
- Pretty Mike- ‘You are stupid if you give your last kobo to your pastor to buy jet but dont have bicycle’ - August 17, 2017
- Odunlade Adekola is not the father of my child- actress Bukola Adeeyo cries out - August 17, 2017
- Timi Dakolo’s kids looks beautiful in matching outfits - August 17, 2017
- WHAT! ‘If my boyfriend is broke, I will cheat on him’ – Nigerian lady reveals, explains why - August 16, 2017
- THE LORD IS GOOD! 16 years after marriage,Nigerian pastors welcome set of twins (Photos) - August 16, 2017
- “One of the reasons I still work” – 2face enthuse over his daughter Isabella (Photo) - August 16, 2017