A Kenyan woman, Paulina Chemanang gave birth to a baby girl while waiting to cast her vote in Kenya’s election yesterday.
The woman was helped to deliver the baby by other voters at Konyao Secondary School in West Pokot, before being rushed to a nearby dispensary.
Shockingly, she returned to vote and was interviewed by Kenya’s Capital FM where she said, ‘having given birth at a polling station is a blessing to me and I thank God’.
She has since named her baby Chepkura. “Kura” means ballot or vote in Swahili.
- WOW! Housemaid thrown lavish wedding years after her Madam adopted her for being humble (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE! Man beats wife to death in Benue (Graphics Photos) - August 21, 2017
- THANK GOD! Checkout Funke Akindele’s Baby Bump (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- FREE BONANZA! A hospital in Kaduna is offering free surgery for a week to celebrate President Buhari’s return - August 20, 2017
- Monalisa Chinda- How I knew my 2nd husband was the one for me - August 20, 2017
- Kiki Osinbajo all smiles and pretty in new photo - August 20, 2017
- BIZZARE! Nigerian men celebrate Pres.Buhari’s return by drinking water and soft drink from the ground (Photos) - August 20, 2017
- Bawo Emami Appreciates God Amidst Curses And Insults From Followers(Read Comments) - August 20, 2017
- FAMILY VACATION! IK Osakioduwa and family visit Guliver’s land - August 20, 2017
- ‘I never had a boyfriend’ – Enugu girl who made 9As in WAEC - August 20, 2017