Woman suffers anaphylactic shock after swallowing her partner’s semen

Rate this post
Rate this post

An unidentified 31-year-old woman suffered anaphylactic shock after swallowing her partner’s semen during oral sex.

She was rushed to hospital after she started vomiting, breaking out in hives and struggling to breathe.

At the hospital in Alicante, Spain, she told medics that she was allergic to penicillin but said she hadn’t taken the drug before delivering the blow job.

It was later discovered that her partner had been on a course of amoxicillin-clavulanic acid – a form of penicillin to treat an ear infection.

According to doctors at Hospital General Universitari d’Alacant, the drug had worked its way down into the man’s semen and entered the woman’s mouth, causing her to suffer a potentially life-threatening allergic reaction.

Reactions to penicillin have happened via kissing before, but this is thought to be the first through oral sex.

To treat her allergies, the woman was given a dose of adrenalin and steroids and she was breathing normally within six hours. After a week, she had recovered entirely. She didn’t attend the follow-up appointment she was given.


Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Menu Title