A Nigerian lady identified as @Mochievous on Twitter, has taken to the platform to advise fellow women to stop congratulating men for taking care of their own children.
Read her tweets below:
“Please let’s stop congratulating men for taking care of THEIR children.
A man takes his child to the park “aww. This is so cute”.
We should give him a lollipop for what exactly?
Please let your “aww” be on the same energy level when a mother takes her child to the park.
Stop � giving � men � special passes.
In middle management all over the world, the number of women thins out steadily (even in the most developed countries). This is directly related to child bearing ages of women. Women take on an unfair burden of childcare & this impacts their careers.
So please let’s stop this narrative that a man is doing something exceptional when he spends time doing things that are expected of a parent.”
- How God Can Bring People Together - October 17, 2018
- Being Ghosted in a Relationship. - October 11, 2018
- Fighting for my marriage.If you don’t have these 6 conversations, it can never be “Happily ever after…” - September 12, 2018
- The 3 P’s That Can Poison Your Marriage - September 12, 2018
- Heavily pregnant Linda Ikeji spotted exercising by showing off her dancing moves - September 6, 2018
- This Woman has been Carrying her sick Husband on her back for 5 years (watch video) - September 4, 2018
- Instagram user reveals how he almost poisoned his brother over 9ice and Ruggedman’s beef - September 4, 2018
- Archbishop Duncan-Williams explains why his first marriage of 26-years failed - September 4, 2018
- See lovely photo of Dbanj and his wife Lineo as they baecation in Dubai - September 4, 2018
- MC Galaxy announces his wedding date, says he is marrying the best woman in the world - September 4, 2018