A Nigerian lady identified as @Mochievous on Twitter, has taken to the platform to advise fellow women to stop congratulating men for taking care of their own children.
Read her tweets below:
“Please let’s stop congratulating men for taking care of THEIR children.
A man takes his child to the park “aww. This is so cute”.
We should give him a lollipop for what exactly?
Please let your “aww” be on the same energy level when a mother takes her child to the park.
Stop � giving � men � special passes.
In middle management all over the world, the number of women thins out steadily (even in the most developed countries). This is directly related to child bearing ages of women. Women take on an unfair burden of childcare & this impacts their careers.
So please let’s stop this narrative that a man is doing something exceptional when he spends time doing things that are expected of a parent.”
- How to let go and let God:Letting go and letting God in Relationships - December 2, 2018
- How to Spice up your Marriage - November 28, 2018
- How to know God’s Will in a Relationship - November 28, 2018
- Check out the Best Aso-Ebi Styles Of The Week - November 28, 2018
- Adorable family photo to celebrate 29th wedding anniversary of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and his wife Dolapo. - November 25, 2018
- Guarding your Heart in a Relationship - November 25, 2018
- How does God Bring Two People Together - November 25, 2018
- Kevin Hart son Kenzo clocks one - November 21, 2018
- Examples of being Unequally Yoked in Relationships - November 18, 2018
- Letting go and letting God in relationships. - November 14, 2018