A newborn baby boy miraculously survived after he was dumped in a bush located at lower Albersville, Port Shepstone in South Africa for 2 days.
It is believed that the child was abandoned by his mother. According to South Africa Metro, the new baby survived the bitter cold and hunger by some stroke of luck until he was found by an officer.
The baby was discovered after a resident of Albersville called security company – Lazer 911 – last night, saying they had been hearing a faint cry coming from a dense bush behind their home since Sunday night. They initially thought it was a cat, but with time it was clear it was the cry of a baby.
The newborn was completely naked and still had his umbilical cord attached when he was found. He was immediately rushed to the hospital where he is currently receiving treatment.
Kerwin Dickens of Lazer 911 says he heard the cries as soon as he arrived at the client’s home.
“I searched the property and then I heard the noise of the baby crying again. I managed to find where the baby was. The baby was lying facedown, naked in a bush. We quickly rushed him to hospital,” Dickens said.
The baby boy – who weighs 3,6kgs – is in a stable condition in hospital and is said to be healthy.
A case of concealment of birth is being investigated by Port Shepstone SAPS
- Romantic Valentine’s Day Messages for Her - February 13, 2019
- Essential tips for When Someone you love hurts you Deeply - February 11, 2019
- Senator wear designs for men in Nigeria (PHOTOS) - January 26, 2019
- Senator Native Designs For Men 2019 - January 26, 2019
- Ibidunni Ighodalo has given birth to a baby boy after 19 years of waiting. - January 23, 2019
- When He disappears for a few Days - January 23, 2019
- When God takes away a Relationship - January 23, 2019
- What should a Husband do in a Sexless Marriage - January 23, 2019
- Scriptures to Speak over your Child - December 31, 2018
- EWEDU AND ITS HEALTH BENEFITS.10 Health Benefits of Ewedu leaf - December 31, 2018