A newborn baby boy miraculously survived after he was dumped in a bush located at lower Albersville, Port Shepstone in South Africa for 2 days.
It is believed that the child was abandoned by his mother. According to South Africa Metro, the new baby survived the bitter cold and hunger by some stroke of luck until he was found by an officer.
The baby was discovered after a resident of Albersville called security company – Lazer 911 – last night, saying they had been hearing a faint cry coming from a dense bush behind their home since Sunday night. They initially thought it was a cat, but with time it was clear it was the cry of a baby.
The newborn was completely naked and still had his umbilical cord attached when he was found. He was immediately rushed to the hospital where he is currently receiving treatment.
Kerwin Dickens of Lazer 911 says he heard the cries as soon as he arrived at the client’s home.
“I searched the property and then I heard the noise of the baby crying again. I managed to find where the baby was. The baby was lying facedown, naked in a bush. We quickly rushed him to hospital,” Dickens said.
The baby boy – who weighs 3,6kgs – is in a stable condition in hospital and is said to be healthy.
A case of concealment of birth is being investigated by Port Shepstone SAPS
- Watch the lovely moment beautiful amputee walk down the aisle with her lover - August 16, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian shares adorable photos of Kourtney’s daughter Penelope taking pictures of baby True - August 16, 2018
- Actress Lola Alao takes Aisha Abimbola’s kids on special treat in Canada (photos) - August 16, 2018
- 9ice and lover, Sunkanmi Ajala celebrate their daughter’s 4th birthday (Photos) - August 16, 2018
- Pastor’s wife paraded and arrested for brutalizing her maid - August 16, 2018
- Tragedy As Generator Fume Kills Family Of 5 In Rivers State - August 15, 2018
- Man sneaks into hospital ward to make love with sick wife - August 15, 2018
- Married pastor impregnates member 2 years after getting private jet as birthday gift from church - August 15, 2018
- Man cries out after his wife was caught in bed with her ex-lover - August 15, 2018
- Actress Beverly Afaglo Reveals Her Way Of Putting Her Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love - August 15, 2018