Police in Lagos have apprenheded a houseboy, Mayowa Ogunmola, who sold his employer’s N10m Toyota Prado Land Cruiser for N50,000.
It was gathered that FSARS Operatives had launched a search for the suspect after his employer, Femi Mayaki, a resident of Wiliam Care Street, Anthony Village, Lagos, on July 18, petitioned the Commissioner of Police Lagos State that Ogunmola made away with his Toyota Prado Land Cruiser Jeep containing personal documents.
The suspect was eventually arrested at Ikorodu, Lagos. During the interrogation, he confessed to the crime.
He later took detectives to Ijeba-Ota, Ogun State where he claimed he gave the stolen car to one Femi Ayoade whom he asked to get a buyer for it.
Femi, according to the police, was subsequently arrested and he confessed he sold the car to one Azeez Ibrahim, at the rate of N50,000 and led the Operatives to arrest Azeez Ibrahim and the stolen car was eventually recovered from him.
All the three suspects in the case are now in Police custody.
- We teach our kids how to speak in tongues while they teach theirs to invent smart phones, cars”- Nigerian Lawyer writes on visit to South Korea - August 21, 2018
- I had sex with my aunt, sister, men and sacrificed my mom – Footballer Shiva N’Zigou - August 21, 2018
- Call my girl to ask for my number – man tells female admirer - August 21, 2018
- Woman allegedly stabs husband to death over alleged extramarital affair - August 21, 2018
- Pregnant woman burns maid’s buttocks with hot knife - August 21, 2018
- More Photos of Mr. Eazi As He Was Hosted By Ghanaian First Lady - August 21, 2018
- Football stars, Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez enjoy time off at the sea with their pretty wives - August 21, 2018
- Spain knife attacker was gay and suicidal – Wife says - August 21, 2018
- Duncan Mighty finally breaks silence on assaulting his wife - August 21, 2018
- My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours, I Don’t Know My Offence – Yinka Ayefele - August 21, 2018