Police in Lagos have apprenheded a houseboy, Mayowa Ogunmola, who sold his employer’s N10m Toyota Prado Land Cruiser for N50,000.
It was gathered that FSARS Operatives had launched a search for the suspect after his employer, Femi Mayaki, a resident of Wiliam Care Street, Anthony Village, Lagos, on July 18, petitioned the Commissioner of Police Lagos State that Ogunmola made away with his Toyota Prado Land Cruiser Jeep containing personal documents.
The suspect was eventually arrested at Ikorodu, Lagos. During the interrogation, he confessed to the crime.
He later took detectives to Ijeba-Ota, Ogun State where he claimed he gave the stolen car to one Femi Ayoade whom he asked to get a buyer for it.
Femi, according to the police, was subsequently arrested and he confessed he sold the car to one Azeez Ibrahim, at the rate of N50,000 and led the Operatives to arrest Azeez Ibrahim and the stolen car was eventually recovered from him.
All the three suspects in the case are now in Police custody.
- How man who risked facing nearly 100 years in jail after his ex-girlfriend falsely accused him was cleared by a selfie - November 17, 2018
- Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo celebrate 5th wedding anniversary - November 17, 2018
- Man mourns his sister who just committed suicide after months of battling depression - November 17, 2018
- Check out photos from Annie Idibia’s 34th birthday dinner hosted by her hubby, 2face - November 17, 2018
- Toyin Abraham’s engagement to lawyer fiancé reportedly crashes - November 17, 2018
- I Fell In Love With My Wife The Moment I Saw Her – Abba Kyari - November 17, 2018
- Adorable Photos Of A Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media - November 17, 2018
- Three Family Members Burn To Death In Kebbi Fire Outbreak - November 17, 2018
- Serena Williams and Alexis Ohanian celebrate 1st wedding anniversary - November 17, 2018
- Having numerous boyfriends doesn’t give you the privilege of having a perfect guy – Actress, Dayo Amusa - November 17, 2018