Police in Lagos have apprenheded a houseboy, Mayowa Ogunmola, who sold his employer’s N10m Toyota Prado Land Cruiser for N50,000.
It was gathered that FSARS Operatives had launched a search for the suspect after his employer, Femi Mayaki, a resident of Wiliam Care Street, Anthony Village, Lagos, on July 18, petitioned the Commissioner of Police Lagos State that Ogunmola made away with his Toyota Prado Land Cruiser Jeep containing personal documents.
The suspect was eventually arrested at Ikorodu, Lagos. During the interrogation, he confessed to the crime.
He later took detectives to Ijeba-Ota, Ogun State where he claimed he gave the stolen car to one Femi Ayoade whom he asked to get a buyer for it.
Femi, according to the police, was subsequently arrested and he confessed he sold the car to one Azeez Ibrahim, at the rate of N50,000 and led the Operatives to arrest Azeez Ibrahim and the stolen car was eventually recovered from him.
All the three suspects in the case are now in Police custody.
- Aliko Dangote’s nephew Mohammed weds Malaysian billionaire’s daughter - December 10, 2018
- HIV positive family members show off drugs they take daily - December 10, 2018
- Woman kills self, 2 children over husband’s plan to marry second wife - December 10, 2018
- You can’t embarrass my wife for talking politics in church – Sen. Akpabio criticises Bishop for scolding his wife during church service - December 10, 2018
- Buju Banton reunites with his daughter who was just 11-years old when he was jailed in 2011 - December 10, 2018
- Nigerian Couple who met on Twitter celebrate their engagement - December 10, 2018
- Thank you for elevating me to the club of motherhood – Vivian Chiologi-Shittu who welcomed her first child at 51, appreciates God as she turns a year older today - December 10, 2018
- I miss Cardi – Offset declares to the world after he and his wife split - December 10, 2018
- Drama As Woman’s Engagement Ring Falls Into The Drain Moments After Boyfriend Proposed - December 10, 2018
- Linda Ikeji Shares Photo Of Herself And Baby J, Reveals Her Banana Island House Is Now Worth N850M - December 10, 2018