A Zambian young man whose name was identified as Mpanjilwa Mulwanda hanged himself on Monday,July 24. His death is currently making waves on Zambia Social Media.
According to multiple Facebook sources, during a chat with his friends on Friday, July 21, he made it known that he was going to take his life but they all laughed it off. Infact some even persuaded him to do it.
Below is a post by a concerned Zambian named Simon Freeman….
“I never knew Mpanjilwa Mulwanda personally but after learning what transpired, seemed he mentioned taking his life to his friends who took it as a joke & probably never talked him out as much as they should have. I know how friendship is but anyway, one thing this has personally taught me is we should learn to encourage love amongst ourselves.
You never know what people are going through & just a few encouraging words from you could be what would stop someone from doing something unimaginable, we really need more wise & encouraging people for a better tomorrow . It’s so unfortunate the brother is gone & nothing can be done about that but we can definitely avoid more incidents like this by loving one another more than expressing hate all in trying to seem like a star. R.I.P Mpanjilwa”
Another Zambian Facebook user, Joseph Kamfwa called on the police to arrest those friends who encouraged him to take his his life.
Do people a favor- arrest and question all those kids who were pushing their friend to commit suicide. They are as guilty as someone charged with 2nd degree murder. It’s high time Zambians learned limits to conversation”
See his posts and more photos below…
- Tonto Dikeh reveals how she lost her baby weight - August 17, 2017
- I need out of house arrest to feed my kids! – DMX laments - August 17, 2017
- BIZZARE! Nigerian man marries his older white lover (Photos) - August 17, 2017
- Kim Kardashian West Talks about having a third baby - August 17, 2017
- Pretty Mike- ‘You are stupid if you give your last kobo to your pastor to buy jet but dont have bicycle’ - August 17, 2017
- Odunlade Adekola is not the father of my child- actress Bukola Adeeyo cries out - August 17, 2017
- Timi Dakolo’s kids looks beautiful in matching outfits - August 17, 2017
- WHAT! ‘If my boyfriend is broke, I will cheat on him’ – Nigerian lady reveals, explains why - August 16, 2017
- THE LORD IS GOOD! 16 years after marriage,Nigerian pastors welcome set of twins (Photos) - August 16, 2017
- “One of the reasons I still work” – 2face enthuse over his daughter Isabella (Photo) - August 16, 2017