A Zambian young man whose name was identified as Mpanjilwa Mulwanda hanged himself on Monday,July 24. His death is currently making waves on Zambia Social Media.
According to multiple Facebook sources, during a chat with his friends on Friday, July 21, he made it known that he was going to take his life but they all laughed it off. Infact some even persuaded him to do it.
Below is a post by a concerned Zambian named Simon Freeman….
“I never knew Mpanjilwa Mulwanda personally but after learning what transpired, seemed he mentioned taking his life to his friends who took it as a joke & probably never talked him out as much as they should have. I know how friendship is but anyway, one thing this has personally taught me is we should learn to encourage love amongst ourselves.
You never know what people are going through & just a few encouraging words from you could be what would stop someone from doing something unimaginable, we really need more wise & encouraging people for a better tomorrow . It’s so unfortunate the brother is gone & nothing can be done about that but we can definitely avoid more incidents like this by loving one another more than expressing hate all in trying to seem like a star. R.I.P Mpanjilwa”
Another Zambian Facebook user, Joseph Kamfwa called on the police to arrest those friends who encouraged him to take his his life.
Do people a favor- arrest and question all those kids who were pushing their friend to commit suicide. They are as guilty as someone charged with 2nd degree murder. It’s high time Zambians learned limits to conversation”
See his posts and more photos below…
- WOW! Housemaid thrown lavish wedding years after her Madam adopted her for being humble (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE! Man beats wife to death in Benue (Graphics Photos) - August 21, 2017
- THANK GOD! Checkout Funke Akindele’s Baby Bump (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- FREE BONANZA! A hospital in Kaduna is offering free surgery for a week to celebrate President Buhari’s return - August 20, 2017
- Monalisa Chinda- How I knew my 2nd husband was the one for me - August 20, 2017
- Kiki Osinbajo all smiles and pretty in new photo - August 20, 2017
- BIZZARE! Nigerian men celebrate Pres.Buhari’s return by drinking water and soft drink from the ground (Photos) - August 20, 2017
- Bawo Emami Appreciates God Amidst Curses And Insults From Followers(Read Comments) - August 20, 2017
- FAMILY VACATION! IK Osakioduwa and family visit Guliver’s land - August 20, 2017
- ‘I never had a boyfriend’ – Enugu girl who made 9As in WAEC - August 20, 2017