Here is an advice given to women who are victims of domestic violence in their various marriages by Mama Blessing.
“As a Christian woman, if you’re constantly being hit by your husband, separate temporarily, not divorce!
Move in with your parents, or parents-in-law.
Pray from there while also seeking the needed intervention required from authorities whom you consider ideal enough to broker reconciliation and address the issues decisively without bias, prejudice.
However, in receiving directives from these authorities, whoever they be, discretion must be applied.
So many Christian women have lost their lives to this uninformed sense of submission.
These women suffer and endure extreme cases of abuse, and in some instances, death, just because they try to regard or respect the authority of their parents or spiritual heads.
To such women, ONLY YOU KNOW AND UNDERSTAND THE PAIN that you are in!
Therefore we must be rational in our reasoning!
An abusive marriage turns you into a different person.
Abuse on women must be preached against and addressed in churches!
Do not stay because of your children and lose your life!
Children are attracted to the kind of marriage they see.
Remember that only the alive, sane, and well, can tend to children; be wise!
- WOW! Housemaid thrown lavish wedding years after her Madam adopted her for being humble (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE! Man beats wife to death in Benue (Graphics Photos) - August 21, 2017
- THANK GOD! Checkout Funke Akindele’s Baby Bump (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- FREE BONANZA! A hospital in Kaduna is offering free surgery for a week to celebrate President Buhari’s return - August 20, 2017
- Monalisa Chinda- How I knew my 2nd husband was the one for me - August 20, 2017
- Kiki Osinbajo all smiles and pretty in new photo - August 20, 2017
- BIZZARE! Nigerian men celebrate Pres.Buhari’s return by drinking water and soft drink from the ground (Photos) - August 20, 2017
- Bawo Emami Appreciates God Amidst Curses And Insults From Followers(Read Comments) - August 20, 2017
- FAMILY VACATION! IK Osakioduwa and family visit Guliver’s land - August 20, 2017
- ‘I never had a boyfriend’ – Enugu girl who made 9As in WAEC - August 20, 2017