Here is an advice given to women who are victims of domestic violence in their various marriages by Mama Blessing.
“As a Christian woman, if you’re constantly being hit by your husband, separate temporarily, not divorce!
Move in with your parents, or parents-in-law.
Pray from there while also seeking the needed intervention required from authorities whom you consider ideal enough to broker reconciliation and address the issues decisively without bias, prejudice.
However, in receiving directives from these authorities, whoever they be, discretion must be applied.
So many Christian women have lost their lives to this uninformed sense of submission.
These women suffer and endure extreme cases of abuse, and in some instances, death, just because they try to regard or respect the authority of their parents or spiritual heads.
To such women, ONLY YOU KNOW AND UNDERSTAND THE PAIN that you are in!
Therefore we must be rational in our reasoning!
An abusive marriage turns you into a different person.
Abuse on women must be preached against and addressed in churches!
Do not stay because of your children and lose your life!
Children are attracted to the kind of marriage they see.
Remember that only the alive, sane, and well, can tend to children; be wise!
- Tonto Dikeh proclaim her love for Bobrisky as they step out in black coordinating circle (Photos) - July 15, 2018
- Nollywood Actor Daniel K. Daniel and his wife wear matching outfits as they pose in front of the White House - July 15, 2018
- Son Of Veteran Nollywood Actors,Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Weds In Style (Photos/Videos) - July 15, 2018
- OMG! 2 Weeks After Their Wedding In Kaduna, Young Couples Found Dead - July 15, 2018
- Firdaus Amasa, finally called to bar wearing her Hijab after graduating from Law School - July 10, 2018
- Zahra Buhari give birth to a male child in Spain - July 10, 2018
- 50 Cent disengage Remy Ma after her husband attack him for commenting on her weight - July 10, 2018
- Justin Bieber affirms engagement to Hailey Baldwin, declares love for her, and promises to spend forever with her - July 10, 2018
- Checkout Joseph the plantain seller is enrolled in a private school after passing entrance exam - July 9, 2018
- Checkout The Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Popular Veteran Nollywood Actor - July 8, 2018